You can use Push management to configure the fatigue of push requirements for global marketing activities in the App.
The push fatigue refers to the upper limit of the total number of pushes to a single user or device in unit time. When the total number of pushes to a single user reaches the configured upper limit in unit time, the application will stop the push to this user or device. When entering the next unit time, the application will resume the push.
Log on to the mPaaS console, select the target application, and perform the following steps to manage the push:
- In the left navigation bar, select Mobile Content Delivery Platform > Resource management > Push management.
- Click the Edit button in the upper-right corner of the page to enter the edit mode.
- Configure Push fatigue control.
- Click Unit time (Single user) to pull down the list, and then select the unit time. You can set the unit time as hour, day, or week.
- Click Total pushes (Single user) to pull down the list, and then select the upper limit of the total number of pushes in unit time. You can select an integer from 1 to 10.
- Click the Save button to save the configuration.