Due to the immutable nature of blockchains, illegal information on a blockchain cannot be deleted separately. To prevent illegal information from being uploaded to a blockchain, we recommend that you integrate Alibaba Cloud Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) with Alibaba Cloud Content Moderation. When you specify parameters to call a smart contract by using a REST API, the Alibaba Cloud Content Moderation service automatically reviews the parameter settings to prevent illegal information from being uploaded to a blockchain.
Note: Before you integrate Alibaba Cloud BaaS with Alibaba Cloud Content Moderation, you must install the cloud service integration module and access the blockchain network by using a REST API.
- Find the target organization in the My Organizations section and click Cloud service integration on the right side.
- Click the Content Moderation tab.
- Click Condition detection to check the status of cloud service integration.
- If you have not enabled the Alibaba Cloud Content Moderation service, click Enable service.
- If you have not authorized Alibaba Cloud BaaS to access the Content Moderation service, click Authorization Service to authorize Alibaba Cloud BaaS.
- If the following figure appears, the integration is complete. You can check the data you want to upload to a blockchain by referring to Sample procedure for uploading data to a blockchain or the API document Launch On-chain Transactions.