Assume that you have performed lifecycle actions on applications in the Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) console, such as application deployment, startup, and scaling. In this case, you can go to the application details page to check the change status or go to the Change List page to view change records.
View change details
An application that has been deployed to EDAS is used in the following example. You can perform the following steps to view the application changes.
- After you change the application information, return to the Application Overview page. In the upper part of the Application Overview page, the message Application change in progress... appears.
- Click View Details to view the change information and real-time status of the application. Note To stop the change, click Stop in the upper-right corner.
- Change overview: You can view Change Process ID, Batch Number, Batch Handling, Execution Status, and Deployed By.
- Information about change process execution: You can view each stage of the entire
process and specific jobs of each stage.
- If a job is performed on a single instance, you can view the job and the execution result by icon in each stage.
- If a job is performed on multiple instances, you can view the job and the execution result by instance in each stage.
- View the application change process and execution result.
- On the Application Metrics tab, you can view the application metrics in real time during the change, such as the average number of errors, response time, and number of requests on a single instance.
- On the Application Exceptions tab, you can view the exception information in real time during the change, such as queries per second (QPS).
- On the System Metrics tab, you can view the system metrics during the change, such as the CPU utilization and memory usage.
- In the Change Job Execution section, you can view the logs of pods on which jobs are
You can click View Monitoring, View Logs, and View Events to view the related details.Note The system automatically unfolds the logs of pods on which the jobs fail to be executed. For information about troubleshooting, see How do I resolve issues in a change process?
View application change records
The Change List page displays all change information of the application, including Created At, End Time, Change Type, Change Status, and Changed By.
To obtain more information about a change record, click View in the Actions column.