After you perform log query and analysis by using the Log Service for WAF feature, you can create a dashboard based on the SQL statement. By default, the dashboard contains the chart that is generated based on the SQL statement.
- Log on to the WAF console.
- Go to the advanced management page of Log Service for WAF.
- In the top navigation bar, select Mainland China or International.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the upper-right corner of the Log Service page, click Advanced Settings.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.
- In the project list, find the log project that you want to manage, and click the project name.
- Enter an SQL statement and click Search & Analyze.
- After the query is complete, click Add to New Dashboard on the Graph tab.
- In the Add to New Dashboard dialog box, configure the following parameters and click OK.
Parameter Description Operation Select Create Dashboard. Dashboard Name Enter a dashboard name. Chart Name Enter a name for the chart generated based on the SQL statements.