After you use Log Service in WAF to initiate log query and analysis, you can create a dashboard based on the SQL statement. By default, the dashboard contains the chart generated based on the SQL statements.
- Log on to the WAF console.
- Go to the advanced management page of Log Service.
- In the upper part of the page, set the region to Mainland China or International. In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In Real-time Log Query and Analysis Service, click Configure.
- In the upper-right corner of the Log Service page, click Advanced Settings.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.
- In the project list, find the target log project, and click the project name.
- Enter SQL statements, and click Search & Analyze.
- After the query is complete, click Add to New Dashboard on the Graph tab.
- In the Add to New Dashboard dialog box, set the following parameters, and click OK.
Parameter Description Operation Select Create Dashboard. Dashboard Name Enter a dashboard name. Chart Name Enter a name for the chart generated based on the SQL statements.