DataHub is a platform designed to process streaming data. You can publish and subscribe to streaming data in DataHub and distribute the data to other platforms. DataHub allows you to analyze streaming data and build applications based on the streaming data.
<dependency> <groupId>com.aliyun.datahub</groupId> <artifactId>aliyun-sdk-datahub</artifactId> <version>2.5.1</version> </dependency>
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- Select the region where the required workspace resides, find the workspace, and then click Data Analytics.
- Move the pointer over the icon and choose .Alternatively, you can click the required workflow, right-click Data Integration, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box, set the Node Name and Location parameters.Notice The node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length. It can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.).
- Click Commit.
- On the configuration tab of the real-time sync node, drag DataHub under to the canvas on the right. Connect the new node to a reader or transformation node.
- Click the new DataHub node. In the configuration pane that appears, set the parameters in the Node configuration section.
Parameter Description Data source The connection to the DataHub data store. In this example, you can select only a DataHub connection.
If no connection is available, click New data source on the right to create one on the page. For more information, see Configure a DataHub connection.
Topic The name of the topic to which data is written in DataHub. You can click Data preview on the right to preview the selected topic. Batch number The number of records that are written at a time. Field Mapping The mappings between fields in the source and destination data stores. DataWorks synchronizes data based on the field mappings.
- Click the icon in the toolbar.