This topic describes how to create a binding whose destination is a specific exchange in the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console to allow messages to be forwarded from an exchange to the destination exchange based on routing rules.
- Log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Exchanges.
- On the Exchanges page, select an instance and a vhost, find the required exchange, and click Bind in the Actions column.
- In the Binding of XXX dialog box, click the Bound tab. Click Add Binding. Specify Source Exchange and Binding key, and click Confirm. By default, Type of Destination to Bind is set to Exchange. XXX indicates the exchange name.