This topic describes how to create a binding whose destination is a specific exchange in the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console to allow messages to be forwarded from an exchange to the destination exchange based on routing rules.
- Log on to the Message Queue for RabbitMQ console.
- In the Resource Distribution section of the Overview page, select the region where your instance is located.
- On the Instances page, click the name of your instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Exchanges.
- On the Exchanges page, click the drop-down arrow next to vhost. From the Change drop-down list, select the vhost of the exchange for which you want to create an exchange-to-exchange binding. Find the exchange, click More in the Actions column, and then select Bound as Destination.
- On the Bound as Destination tab of the Exchange Details page, click Add Binding.
- In the Add Binding panel, select a source exchange from the Source Exchange drop-down list, enter a binding key in the Binding Key field, retain the default values for Type of Destination to Bind and Destination Exchange, and then click OK.