If you have a large number of instances, you can manage them by binding tags to them. A tag is composed of a key-value pair. You can use tag values to further classify instances.
- You can bind a maximum of 20 tags to an instance. Each tag must have a unique key. If you create a tag that has the same key as an existing tag, the existing tag is overwritten.
- You can bind tags to a maximum of 50 instances at a time.
- Tag information in each region is independent.
- After you unbind a tag from an instance, the system deletes the tag if the tag is not bound to any other instances.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL console.
- Find the target instance, move the pointer over the icon in the Tag column, and click Edit Tags.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Create Tag, set Tag Key and Tag Value, and click OK.
- After you enter the keys and values of all tags you want to bind to the instance, click OK.