This topic describes how to modify an event notification. If event types of an event notification cannot meet your requirements, you can change the event types instead of creating a new event notification. Note that you cannot change the notification method of an event notification.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- You can use either of the following methods to open the details page of a scaling
- In the Scaling Group Name/ID column, click a scaling group name.
- Click Manage in the Actions column corresponding to a scaling group.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Event Notifications.
- Find the target event notification and click Edit in the Actions column.
- Select event types.
For more information about event types, see Create an event notification.
- Click Edit Notification.