This topic describes how to view real-time monitoring statistics of your ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances, such as read/write latency, queries per second (QPS), operations, connections, and network traffic.
View instance sessions
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose
- If you turn on Auto Refresh, the system updates session data on the page every five seconds. By default, the system displays the active sessions. You can turn on the Display All switch to view both active and inactive sessions.
- In the Session Statistics section, you can view information about sessions in the Overview, Statistics by Client, and Statistics by Namespace charts.
Terminate instance sessions
- In the Instance Sessions section, select the sessions that you want to terminate, and click Kill Selected.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.