This topic describes how to view real-time monitoring statistics of an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance, such as read/write latency, queries per second (QPS), operations, connections, and network traffic.
The instance is a standalone, replica set, or sharded cluster instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances, or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose
Overview of the Real-time Monitoring page
On the Real-time Monitoring page, you can click the Real-time Charts or Mongostat tab to view monitoring statistics. When you refresh the Real-time Monitoring page, the information on the Real-time Charts and Mongostat tabs is refreshed, and Available Refreshes is reset in the upper-right corner.
- Real-time Charts tab
By default, content on the Real-time Charts tab is displayed when you go to the Real-time Monitoring page. Line charts on the tab are refreshed every 5 seconds. In this case, you can view the trend of system performance in real time.Note For more information about performance metrics, click the icon above each chart.
Click the Mongostat tab. On the tab, you can view Mongostat command outputs. A new line of monitoring data is added every 5 seconds. The tab can contain up to 999 lines of information.Note For more information about Mongostat command outputs, see MongoDB official documentation.