This topic describes how to view real-time monitoring statistics of your ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances, such as read/write latency, queries per second (QPS), operations, connections, and network traffic.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances, or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
On the Real-time Monitoring page, you can select the Real-time Charts or Mongostat tab to view monitoring statistics. When you refresh or go to the Real-time Monitoring page, the information on the Real-time Charts and Mongostat tabs is refreshed, and the number of available refreshes is reset in the upper-right corner.
- Real-time charts
The Real-time Charts tab is displayed on the Real-time Monitoring page. Line charts on the tab are refreshed every five seconds. In this case, you can view the trend of system performance in real time.Note For more information about performance metrics, click the icon above each chart.
Click the Mongostat tab. On the tab, you can view Mongostat command outputs. A new line of performance statistics is added every five seconds. The tab can display a maximum of 999 lines of statistics.Note For more information about Mongostat command outputs, see MongoDB official documentation.