The VPC Access page provides real-time information about traffic between VPCs. It helps you promptly detect suspicious traffic and mitigate risks. You can view the statistics of traffic, sessions, ports, and assets involved in communications between VPCs.
- Log on to the Cloud Firewall console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select a VPC to view its traffic information.
On the VPC Access page, perform the following operations:
- View the peak and average traffic rates in both the inbound and outbound directions over a specific time range.
- View the top 10, 20, or 50 IP addresses with the highest traffic rates, including their inbound and outbound traffic rates.
- View the rankings of sessions between VPCs, including the number of sessions, traffic
volumes, and ports.
In the Rankings of Sessions Between VPCs by Visits and Traffic section, click View in the Ratio column to view the proportions of ports in a session.
- View the proportions of all ports.
- View the details of traffic between VPCs, including ports and assets.