When you authorize Sensitive Data Discovery and Protection (SDDP) to access certain data assets, such as MaxCompute projects, Relational Database Service (RDS) databases, or Object Storage Service (OSS) buckets, the authorization may fail. This topic describes the possible causes of an authorization failure to help you troubleshoot the failure.
What are the possible causes for the failure to authorize SDDP to access RDS?
- The username or password for accessing the RDS database is incorrect.
- The service IP addresses of SDDP are deleted from the whitelist in the RDS console.
- The RDS database resides in the classic network, but the public endpoint of the RDS database is inaccessible due to access control.
What are the possible causes for the failure to authorize SDDP to access MaxCompute?
- The name of the MaxCompute project is incorrect.
- The SDDP account fails to be added to the MaxCompute project.