This topic describes how to create an AnalyticDB for MySQL connection in DataWorks.
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. On the page that appears, click
Data Integration in the Actions column corresponding to the target workspace.
- On the Data Integration page, click Connection in the left-side navigation pane. On the page that appears, click Add a Connection.
- In the Add Connection dialog box, click AnalyticDB for MySQL 3.0.
- In the Add AnalyticDB for MySQL 3.0 Connection dialog box, configure the parameters as prompted.
Parameter Description Connect To The type of the connection. Select AnalyticDB for MySQL. Connection Name The name of the connection. We recommend that you choose an identifiable name, which facilitates subsequent management. Description Optional. The description of the connection. Region The region where the destination AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster resides. ADB Instance ID The ID of the AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster. You can view the instance ID on the Cluster Information page of the AnalyticDB for MySQL console. Database Name The name of the database in the AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster. The data synchronized from ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL is stored in this database. Username The account used to connect to the AnalyticDB for MySQL database. Password The password of the account used to connect to the AnalyticDB for MySQL database.
- After you configure the preceding parameters, click Test Connection to test connectivity. After the connection passes the test, click Complete to create the AnalyticDB for MySQL connection.