Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch allows you to upload and install custom plug-ins.
xpack.sql.enabledparameter in the YML configuration files of your Elasticsearch cluster is set to
For more information, see YML configuration.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster resides.
- Find the target cluster and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Plug-ins.
- On the Plug-ins page, click the Custom Plug-ins tab. Click Upload.
Warning Uploading a custom plug-in triggers a restart of the Elasticsearch cluster, and the plug-in may affect the stability of the cluster. Make sure that the custom plug-in is secure and available.
- In the Upload Plug-in dialog box, click Select files, or drag and drop files to this area. Then, select the custom plug-in that you want to upload.
You can also drag and drop a custom plug-in file to this area and upload the plug-in. As shown in the preceding figure, the plug-in file Elasticsearch-sql-22.214.171.124 is added.Note You can repeat this step to add more custom plug-ins.
- Carefully read the agreement, select the check box, and click Upload.
Your Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster is restarted when the plug-in is uploaded. After the cluster is restarted, you can check the plug-in on the Custom Plug-ins tab. The Status of the plug-in that you upload displays Installed. This indicates that the plug-in is successfully uploaded and installed.Note The plug-in is not automatically updated with Elasticsearch. If you want to update the plug-in, you must manually upload a new version of the plug-in.