This topic describes how to upload, install, and remove custom plug-ins for Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch.
Upload and install a custom plug-in
- After you upload a custom plug-in, Elasticsearch needs to restart the cluster to install the plug-in. The custom plug-in may adversely affect the stability of the cluster. Make sure that the uploaded custom plug-in is secure and can run normally on the cluster.
- When the Elasticsearch cluster is upgraded, it will not upgrade the custom plug-in at the same time. To upgrade the plug-in, you have to upload the new version of the plug-in to the cluster.
- If your plug-in is not included in any privacy policies, we hope that you can make it open-source to help us develop our open-source community plug-ins.
- On the Plug-ins page, select .
- In the Upload Plug-in dialog box, click Select files, or drag and drop files to this area, and select the custom plug-in that you want to upload.
You can also drag and drop a custom plug-in file to this area to upload the plug-in. As shown in the preceding figure, the plug-in file Elasticsearch-sql-220.127.116.11 has been added.Note You can add multiple custom plug-ins in the same way.
- Read the agreement carefully, select the check box, and click Upload.
After you upload the plug-in, Elasticsearch will restart the cluster to install the plug-in. After the cluster is restarted, you can check the plug-in in the Custom Plug-ins list. The status of the plug-in that you upload will display Installed. This indicates that the plug-in has been uploaded and installed successfully.
If you no longer need the plug-in, click Remove on the right side to remove the plug-in. For more information, see Install or remove built-in plug-ins.