Welcome to Alibaba Cloud. To better support Cloud Management Partners, Alibaba Cloud offers a set of Billing APIs for CMP to manage their billing accounts, orders, resource packages and bills of Alibaba Cloud services.
Alibaba Cloud offers below types of billing APIs:
- Product management APIs to query the cloud products offered, and related pricing model.
- Price APIs to query the subscription price and the PayAsYouGo price of the specific product(s).
- Account management APIs to query account balance, prepaid cards, or the redeem.
- Order management APIs to query order information, get order detail, or cancel the order.
- Bill management APIs to query bill information, bill overview, instance bill detail information, subscribe / unsubscribe the bill information to OSS bucket etc.
- Instance management APIs to create / modify / renew instance, query available instance, set renewal, or convert the instance charge type.
- Resource package management APIs to describe resource package product, get resource package price, create resource package, and query resource package instances.
- Usage data management API to query the original usage data per Alibaba Cloud product.
Please read this document to further understand each of the API.
In OpenAPI Explorer you can:
- Select the API you want to invoke
- Input the parameters
- Check further information by clicking “Find API Document”
- Review sample code
- Submit by clicking “Submit Request”
- Review the actual request URL and the returned result
Please click here to find more FAQs.