You can query the number of remaining resources in your quota through the Express Connect console. If the remaining quota number is insufficient for your requirements, you can open a ticket to apply for an increase to your quota.
- Log on to the Express Connect console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Quota Management.
- On the Quota Management page, view the resource usage of the Express Connect service under your account.
- To increase your resource quota, click Apply in the Actions column. Then, enter the following information:
- Quantity for Application: the number of resources you require. You must enter a number that is greater than the current quota. For more information about the resource limits of Express Connect, see Limits.
- Reason for Application: your reason for applying for an increase to your quota. We recommend that you include details about your specific scenario.
- Email: the email address of the person to contact.
- Click OK.
The system automatically determines whether the quota application is reasonable. If it is unreasonable, the application enters a Rejected state, and if it is reasonable, Approved. If the application is approved, the quota is automatically upgraded to the applied number.
To view the quota application history, click Application History in the Application History column.