This topic describes how to query the quota usage of a resource in the Express Connect console. If the quota of a resource is insufficient, you can apply for a quota increase.
- Log on to the Express Connect console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Quota Management.
- On the Quota Management page, find the resource that you want to manage and click Submit Application in the Actions column.
- In the Apply dialog box, set the following parameters and click OK:
- Requested Value: Specify the requested value. You must enter a number that is greater than the current quota. For more information about the default quotas of Express Connect resources, see Limits.
- Reason: Enter the detailed reason for the application, including business scenarios and necessity.
- Email: Enter the email address of the applicant.