The forms feature supports eight controls. This topic describes these controls and the scenarios for which the controls are suitable.
- Basic configuration
- Title: the control name that is displayed. This control name is used as the column name of the form.
- Field Name: the dimension or measure name of the dataset that is created based on the form.
- Default Status
- Default Value
You can select Use Logon Username to specify the default value as your logon username.
Configure the style of the control.
Specify the source, type, length, and values of data in the control.
Single-line Text Box
Multi-line Text Box
- Custom DataYou can customize the data in the control based on your requirements.
- Connected data sourceYou can also use data from a connected data source as data in the control.When you create a form, the values of the debit card field can be used as the values of the control.
Numeric Text Box
Set linked controls
- On the form editing page, add the Single-select Dropdown, Date, and Numeric Text Box controls.
- Select the Single-select Dropdown control. In the Options section on the right, select Custom Data for Source and edit the drop-down options.
In this example, the drop-down options are Number and Date.
- Click Set Linked Fields.
- In the Set Linked Fields dialog box, perform the steps in the following figure to link the values of Options and Related Fields.
When you add a form, only the controls linked to the Single-select Dropdown control are displayed as the values of the Single-select Dropdown control. If you select Date for the Single-select Dropdown control, only the Date control is displayed as the value of the Single-select Dropdown control.