Do you want to experience and learn about next-generation innovations in consumer technology? Join the Alibaba Cloud Q&A contest on Stack Overflow or Quora to win tickets to CES 2018 in Las Vegas!
CES is the world's gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. As a technology company, as well as a partner of CES, Alibaba Cloud wants to celebrate this tech and innovation festival together with our users. Ask your questions on Alibaba Cloud technologies or services now to win tickets!
Duration: December 11th-15th
How to win
You can win tickets to CES by either asking or answering questions:
• Get a ticket to CES by asking questions:
o Your question on Stack Overflow needs to have at least 3 votes.
o Your question on Quora needs to have at least one valuable answer.
o Your questions should be on Alibaba Cloud technologies or services, and should be posted on Stack Overflow with the tag "alibaba-cloud" or Quora with the tag "Alibaba Cloud".
• Get CES Tickets by answering questions:
o Please answer questions with the Alibaba Cloud tag.
o All valuable answers are eligible for a ticket to the CES.
(1) To claim your ticket, you need to submit the link of your questions or answers before 23:59:59, December 15th (UET+8). We will send you the ticket collecting information on December 16th by email.
(2) Tickets are limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
(3) All questions or answers can only be posted from December 11 to December 15, 2017 (UET+8).
(4) Each user can win only 1 ticket.
(5) CES 2018 is held in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. Alibaba Cloud will not provide any additional services except for the CES ticket itself. You are responsible for all other expenses.
(6) Alibaba Cloud reserves the rights to change or adjust the rules of the campaign without notice.
Alibaba Clouder - June 4, 2018
Alibaba Clouder - July 30, 2019
vic - August 30, 2019
Alibaba Clouder - April 4, 2018
Alibaba Developer - March 3, 2020
Alibaba Clouder - May 29, 2018
More Posts by Alibaba Clouder