it is really convenient to install virtual systems using virtual machines. It allows individuals to easily own a network and contains many Chinese systems.
Therefore, how to let these systems directly enjoy the files on the original system is very important..
This is to install VM-Tools to share files between the virtual system and the original system.
1. Run the VM to start your virtual LINUX system.
2. Switch to the original system and select VM menu-Install VMWare Tools in the VM.
You may be prompted that the CD file cannot be found. It doesn't matter, you can ignore the prompt.
3. setting again...... In. Please map the ISO file of your VM-Tools to your virtual system, and at the same time, don't forget to connect this virtual optical drive.. See the following figure.
4. Switch to the virtual system. Open the terminal, as shown in the following figure.
5. Run the following command.
6. After passing the above command, you can enter the "optical drive" of the "New Computer. Figure.
7. VMWareTools-xxx.x... Copy .tar.gz to/tmp and decompress it to the current directory or to another path.
8. In the extract folder found in vmware-install.pl. Double-click to run it.
You can also switch to the folder directory under the terminal and run the file. See the second picture below.
9. During the operation, there will be many places for you to choose manually. Keep pressing. When resolution selection appears, enter the resolution you want, and then press Enter. Until the end.
10. After the installation is completed. If the following folder exists on your system, you have successfully installed the VM-tools. Otherwise, you need to repeat the above steps until you can see the/mnt/hgfs folder.
You can start to share files from external systems.
Switch to the original system and turn on the VM setting.... Select the option page. Figure.
Select the shared folders items, and to the right of "always enabled" selected; And then, pass the "Add..." Add a shared folder. Click OK ".
11. Switch to LINUX. Open the following path. You will see that the folder you just set appears here.
12. Here, the VM-tools has been successfully installed..