- Rich Database Services Provides full coverage for all OLTP, OLAP, and NoSQL database services. OLTP services include Distributed Relational Database Service (PolarDB-X), PolarDB for Oracle, PolarDB, ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL, and ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL. OLAP services include AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL and AnalyticDB for MySQL. NoSQL database services include ApsaraDB for Lindorm, ApsaraDB for Redis, and ApsaraDB for MongoDB.
- Comprehensive Database Ecosystem Services Provides comprehensive database ecosystem services, such as Data Management (DMS), Advanced Database & Application Migration (ADAM), and Data Transmission Service (DTS). DMS manages database objects and their data. ADAM evaluates heterogeneous database migration from traditional databases to DBStack. DTS migrates data from databases to DBStack or other services, synchronizes data between databases, and allows other services to subscribe to the latest data for subsequent processing.
- Deployment across Multiple Infrastructure Platforms Allows you to deploy services across multiple IaaS platforms. Supports deployment on physical and virtual servers that run Linux operating systems
- Cloud Native Management Capabilities Integrates all cloud native management capabilities of Alibaba Cloud database services, including high availability, scalability, performance optimization, manageability, cost-effectiveness, and security compliance, to deliver a minimum recovery point objective (RPO) of zero and a recovery time objective (RTO) of less than one minute
- Integrated Database Solutions Provides various database services and comprehensive ecosystem services to deliver reliable, secure, and cost-effective integrated database solutions to meet user requirements
- Comprehensive O&M and Technical Support Provides 24/7 real-time technical support
Enhanced Disaster Recovery Capabilities
Provides disaster recovery solutions with a minimum RPO of zero and an RTO of less than one minute
Zone-Disaster Recovery Across Data Centers
AnalyticDB for MySQL, AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL, and ApsaraDB for Redis can use high-availability zone-disaster recovery across two data centers. ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL, PolarDB, and ApsaraDB for Lindorm can use high-availability zone-disaster recovery across three data centers.
Disaster Recovery in Three Data Centers across Two Regions
Provides PolarDB-X based disaster recovery solutions with a minimum RPO of zero and an RTO of less than one minute
Convenient Switchover and Failover
Provides convenient switchover and failover operations to improve system robustness during routine disaster recovery drills and ensure service continuity even if system exceptions occur
End-to-End Monitoring and Logging
Provides end-to-end monitoring for performance data, database and SQL logs, and database events in all database engines
Persistent Data Storage
Provides distributed and high-availability capabilities for independent data storage
End-to-End Plug-in-Based Data Collection
Uses plug-ins to collect data from database engines, hosts, and middleware systems and add more collection objects at low costs
Various Log Types
Supports time series data, log data, and full-text indexes
Real-Time Data Analysis
Allows you to build data warehouses in real time to store up to tens of billions of data records and analyze data within seconds
Real-Time Streaming Writes at Millions of TPS
Supports AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL, which uses multiple frontend nodes to write data in real-time concurrently at a rate of up to one million transactions per second (TPS) in a single instance
Complex Analysis on Tens of Billions of Data Records within Seconds
Supports AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL, which uses a massively parallel processing (MPP) architecture and a vector computing engine to utilize the hardware and improve the execution efficiency. AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL also supports indexes and column storage acceleration to enable complex analysis on tens of billions of data records within seconds.
Support for Distributed Transactions
Supports distributed transactions to ensure strong consistency, Snapshot Isolation (SI), and Read Committed (RC) isolation
Highly Compatible with Oracle
PolarDB for Oracle can meet the needs for Oracle compatibility.
Compatibility with Oracle Syntax
Provides common Oracle features such as partition tables, database links, and stored procedures
Advanced Specifications and High Capacity
Deploys dedicated instances with up to 88 cores and 710 GB of memory. Decoupled storage and compute capabilities allow you to scale storage endlessly.
Intelligent Read/Write Splitting
Provides intelligent analysis of SQL statements and implements read/write splitting automatically. Balance loads on multiple nodes automatically and support custom business loads
Spatio-Temporal Data Engine
Provides a built-in spatio-temporal data engine to process spatio-temporal and vector data
Distributed Relational Database Services
Provides distributed relational database services that are highly compatible with MySQL
Solves the bottlenecking issues of standalone instances to ensure smooth upgrades, provides compatibility with upstream and downstream ecosystems, and supports online scaling to process highly concurrent traffic without changes to service logic
Data Reliability in Finance Industry
Provides strong transaction consistency based on the Paxos algorithm, delivering an RPO of zero for cross-zone data replicas
Processes data at a rate of up to 0.14 billion TPS, which is enough to handle peak traffic during the Double 11 Global Shopping Festival
Provides real-time analysis of online data, OLTP and OLAP isolation, archived data compression, and petabytes of data processing
Cloud Native Platform Management Capabilities
Provides comprehensive PaaS management services on public cloud databases
Highly Scalable Architecture
Uses storage and compute separated architecture and resource pools, allowing you to provision and scale resources on-demand within minutes.
Adds read-only nodes within minutes, enables automatic read/write splitting, and provides read-only and active geo-redundancy
High Availability and High Reliability
Delivers an RTO of less than one minute and a minimum RPO of zero, supports lightning-fast data backup and restoration, and provides deletion protection for instances
Provides protection in pre-, mid-, and post-event phases, provides Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and SQL audit for kernel data, and authenticates system, security, and audit administrator accounts to ensure high security.
Replace Traditional Centralized Oracle Databases Based on PolarDB for Oracle
Most core system architectures of traditional enterprises, especially early financial enterprises, are based on the traditional Oracle database. Insurance companies are a good example of this, where traditional databases manage data. The lack of resource scalability and visibility results in low resource utilization and high operating costs. PolarDB for Oracle is highly compatible with Oracle and allows traditional database architectures to be migrated quickly to cloud-native architectures, achieving scalability and reducing costs.
Low-Cost Transformation from Oracle
Combines PolarDB for Oracle, Data Transmission Service (DTS), and Advanced Database & Application Migration (ADAM) to transform from Oracle at a low code optimization cost
Efficient Scalability Based on Cloud-Native Management Capabilities
Offers lightning-fast scalability to scale resources within minutes
High Performance and High Concurrency
Processes data at 1,000 times the speed and a response speed at 1/351 of the original Oracle solution after data is migrated from Oracle databases to DBStack
Build Large-scale Distributed Database System Based on PolarDB-X
Mobile apps require high throughput capabilities to publish millions of user messages and display numerous discussion topics every day. A large-scale distributed database system can be built based on PolarDB-X to solve the read and write bottlenecks of the traditional single-database or single-table architecture and improve user experience.
Large-Scale Data Storage and Storage Expansion
Offers distributed sharded databases and tables to increase the storage capacity and improve the concurrent query performance
Heterogeneous Index Tables
Improves the performance of user-defined multi-dimensional queries
Global Secondary Indexes
Reduces the cost of partition keys, optimizes distributed queries, and reduces latency when heterogeneous index tables are used
Supports SSL and PREPARE protocols, SQL languages such as DML, DAL, DDL, and DCL, advanced SQL syntax on objects such as views, common table expressions (CTEs), and window functions, most MySQL functions and information_schema views, and common MySQL clients