Create@Alibaba Cloud Startup Contest—Dubai
- DIFC Conference Centre, Precinct Building 4, DIFC
- September 28th, 2017
Sign Up for the 2017 CACSC Dubai Final!
Winners from the Dubai Final will win up to $50,000 in cloud computing resources and a place in the Global Final held in China.
Download an application form to start your application. Applications must be submitted to email@example.com.
1. Dubai Finalists (8-10 teams)
Participants of the Dubai Regional Final are eligible for the following rewards: - $10,000 in cloud resources credit for startups eligible for Alibaba Cloud’s international startup program, Create@Alibaba Cloud.
- A free 1-on-1 consultation session with an Alibaba Cloud Architect to assist with infrastructure solution design.
- Support to submit an ICP application, giving you a smooth and efficient path to setting up your website and applications in Mainland China.
- Incredible opportunity to collaborate and network with investors, incubators and co-working spaces in China.
2. Dubai Final Winners (top 2 teams)
The top 2 finalists from the Dubai Regional Final will each receive the following additional rewards (for 1 person in each team):
- An invitation to compete in the Global Final in Shanghai (October 2017).
* Division Champion will compete in the global final contest;
* Division Runners up will be invited as a guest to the contest.
- An invitation to the 2017 Computing Conference in Hangzhou.
All flights, hotels, and conference entrance fees will be fully sponsored by Alibaba Cloud.
The Dubai regional champion will win the following prizes:
- $50,000 in credit to be used on Alibaba Cloud products and services.
- A unique opportunity to meet top investment firms in China and global media coverage.
3. The CACSC World Champion
In addition to the benefits listed above, the winner of the Global Final to be held in Shanghai will receive the following rewards:
- Inclusion to the Alibaba Innovation Center's Global Strategic Customer Support Program, giving you comprehensive and in-depth access to Alibaba Group resources.
- Invitation to attend a ceremony at the 2018 Computing Conference held in Hangzhou; where 60,000 entrepreneurs and developers from around the world will celebrate their achievements.
Entry Requirements & Judging Criteria
1. Entry Requirements & Judging Criteria
Only companies registered in the Middle East and Africa are eligible to participate in the CACSC Dubai Regional Final.
2. Competition Rules
Sign Up (Aug 24 - Sep 19):
Startups can register via the Alibaba Cloud website, Alibaba Cloud Partner Network or other recommending parties.
The application process requires basic company information and a detailed business profile.
(All application details are included in the Application Form, which must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Review Process (Sep 20 - Sep 23):
The CACSC Dubai Final committee will carefully review the application materials of each applicant and may call or email applicants to verify information or collect additional details relating to their submission.
8-10 startups will be selected to compete in the Dubai Regional Final and will be notified of the arrangement for the Regional Final on September 28th.
Dubai Regional Final (Sep 28):
The Dubai Regional Final will be held to the public. Each startup finalist may select one representative to introduce their startup. The judges will select the top two teams to participate in the Global Final held in China.
3. Time and Venue
Date & Time: 28th September 2017, 10:00-13:00
Venue: DIFC Conference Centre, Precinct Building 4, DIFC
Applicants selected for the Dubai Regional Final who have already joined the Create@Alibaba Cloud program, are not eligible to receive the additional $10,000 in cloud resources credit.