After you associate a set of DHCP options with a VPC network, you can change the DHCP options based on your business requirements.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where your VPC network is deployed.
- On the VPCs page, find the VPC network that you want to manage, and click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the VPC Details section, click Modify Association on the right of DHCP Options Set.
- In the Associate DHCP Options Set dialog box, select the DHCP options set that you want to associate, and click OK.