This topic describes how to associate a high-availability virtual IP address (HAVIP) with an elastic IP address (EIP). After the association, the HAVIP can provide services over the Internet through the EIP.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click HaVip Addresses.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of the HAVIP.
- Find the HAVIP and click Actions column. in the
- In the dialog box that appears, select the EIP and click OK.The EIP to be associated must meet the following requirements:
- The EIP and HAVIP must be deployed in the same region.
- The EIP must be in the Available state.