Log Service allows you to configure quotas for notifications that can be sent by using text messages, voice calls, or emails per day. If the number of notifications that are sent by using a notification method reaches the quota, Log Service no longer sends notifications by using the same notification method. This topic describes how to configure notification quotas.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- Go to the Notification Method Quota page.
- In the Projects section, click the name of the project that you want to view.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Alerts.
- On the Alert Center page, choose .
- Click the icon.
- Specify a condition. Then, click OK. For example, an O&M group of Log Service wants to receive a maximum of 1,000 text messages, 1,000 voice calls, and 1,000 emails per day. To meet the requirements of the group, you can specify a condition based on the following figure.You can add multiple conditions in standard mode or advanced mode.
- Standard Mode: Multiple conditions are evaluated by using a logical AND.
- Advanced Mode: Multiple conditions are evaluated by using a logical AND or logical OR. You can also use parentheses to group multiple conditions.
- Configure quotas for notification methods. Then, click OK. If you configure quotas but do not specify a condition, the quotas apply to all users and user groups. In this example, the O&M group of Log Service wants to receive a maximum of 1,000 text messages, 1,000 voice calls, and 1,000 emails per day. You can configure quotas based on the following figure.
- Click the icon for the Condition and Quota dialog boxes to complete the configuration. If you want to add more conditions or quotas, click the icon.