This topic describes how to configure URL refresh rules that contain regular expressions.
On the Refresh Cache tab, if you set Object to Regular Expression, you can enter one or more URL refresh rules containing regular expressions into the URL field. This allows you to refresh all the URLs that match the specified regular expressions. When you configure URL refresh rules containing regular expressions, follow these rules:
- Only the following regular expressions are supported:
. *. Do not use regular expressions other than the specified types.
- Enter one URL refresh rule per line, for example,
- Each Alibaba Cloud account can submit up to 20 URL refresh rules that contain regular expressions every day.
- Log on to the CDN console.
- Click Refresh & Prefetch.
- On the Refresh Cache tab, set Object to Regular Expression.
- Enter URL refresh rules, and click Submit.