This article show you how to customize alarm rules on the Rule Management page.
- On the Rule Management page, click Create a new custom rule on the right side to define alarm policies.
- In the displayed Basic information dialog box, enter the policy name, policy object, trigger method, and alarm behavior, and click determine to generate a policy.
The configuration items are described as follows.
- Object Type: controls the monitoring granularity. A baseline, project, or task node can be selected as a monitored object.
- Trigger Condition: It can be set to complete, incomplete, error, or time-out.
- Minimum alarm Interval: a time interval between two alarms.
- Maximum alarm Count: maximum number of alarms, after which the alarm is not reported regardless of the status of the monitored object.
- Recipient: alarm object, which can be set to owner, duty schedule, or others.
- Do-Not-Disturb Time: No alarm is sent within this period of time.
- After completing the preceding settings, you can click Details in the Operations column of a policy on the Rule Management page to view rule details.