In the RDS console, the status of the secondary RDS instance is paused.
The disaster recovery synchronization task is paused.
Alibaba Cloud reminds you that:
- When you perform operations that have risks, such as modifying instance configurations or data, check the disaster recovery and fault tolerance capabilities of the instances to ensure data security.
- Before you modify the configurations and data of instances including but not limited to ECS and RDS instances, we recommend that you create snapshots or enable RDS log backup.
- If you have authorized or submitted security information such as the logon account and password in the Alibaba Cloud Management console, we recommend that you modify such information in a timely manner.
To manually start the disaster recovery synchronization task for data synchronization, see the following documents.
- ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL
- ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server
- ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL