This topic describes how to restore the data that was accidentally deleted from an ApsaraDB for RDS instance.
Alibaba Cloud reminds you that:
- When you perform operations that have risks, such as modifying instance configurations or data, check the disaster recovery and fault tolerance capabilities of the instances to ensure data security.
- Before you modify the configurations and data of instances including but not limited to ECS and RDS instances, we recommend that you create snapshots or enable RDS log backup.
- If you have authorized or submitted sensitive information such as the logon account and password in the Alibaba Cloud Management Console, we recommend that you modify such information in a timely manner.
Methods to restore a large amount of data
Methods to restore a small amount of data
Alibaba Cloud Data Management (DMS) provides the data tracing function. This function allows you to restore each data record and automatically generates rollback statements. This facilitates the restoration of a small amount of data. For more information, see Use data tracking.
- ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL
- ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server
- ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL
- ApsaraDB RDS for PPAS
- ApsaraDB RDS for MariaDB TX