Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises must use the business license for ICP Filing.
- The mobile phone numbers of the administrators must be from this province.
- The domain name holder must be the subject.
- If the domain names have different prefixes, or the same prefixes direct to different websites, file them as different websites and add for ICP Filing individually.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individual: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- Enterprise ICP Filings cannot be changed to individual ICP Filings.
- Individual ICP Filings cannot be changed to filings of another individual. If a person with an individual ICP Filing is the legal representative of an enterprise, the individual ICP Filing can be changed to an enterprise ICP Filing.
- Enterprise: If the organization name or document number is changed, a certificate of change issued by the competent authority (issuing authority) must be provided.
ICP filing transfer rules
- The name of the subject must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change the ICP Filing information or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the relevant identity documents, the mailing address, the document number, and the owner information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, this information can be changed.