Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises must use their business licenses for ICP Filing.
- The mobile phone numbers of the administrators must be from this province.
- The domain name holder must be the subject.
- When domain names have different prefixes, or have the same prefix but direct to different websites, file them as different websites and add for ICP Filing individually.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject and electronic copies of the original valid identity documents of the subject/website administrators.
- Individual: An electronic copy of an original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity checklist: Available for download during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- Enterprise ICP Filings cannot be changed to individual ICP Filings.
- Individual ICP Filings cannot be changed to filings of another individual. If a person with an individual ICP Filing is the legal representative of an enterprise, the individual ICP Filing can be changed to an enterprise ICP Filing.
- Enterprise: If the organization name or document number is changed, a certificate of change issued by the competent authority (issuing authority) must be provided.
ICP filing transfer rules
- The name of the subject must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, change the ICP Filing information, or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the relevant identity documents, the mailing address, the document number, and owner information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, this information can be changed.