Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises can use the business license and organization code certificate for ICP Filing.
- The subject must be the legal representative.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
- Individuals: Persons younger than 18 years old cannot apply for ICP Filing.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the organization, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individual: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing. If the individual is the legal representative of the enterprise, the individual ICP Filing can be changed to an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- Enterprise: The ICP Filing information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.
- Individual: The domicile indicated in the identity documents, the mailing address, and the document number must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.