Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises can use business licenses and organization code certificates for ICP Filing.
- The subject administrator must be the legal representative.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
- Individuals: Persons less than 18 years of age cannot perform ICP Filing.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the organizer and electronic copies of the original valid identity documents of the subject/website administrators.
- Individual: An electronic copy of an original valid individual identity document.
- ICP Filing authenticity checklist: Available for download during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing. If the individual is the legal representative of the enterprise, the individual ICP Filing can be changed to an enterprise ICP Filing, .
ICP Filing transfer rules
- Enterprise: The ICP Filing information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.
- Individual: The domicile indicated in identity documents, the mailing address, and the document number must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.