Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises can use the business license and organization code certificate for ICP Filing.
- The subject administrator must be the legal representative.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the organizer, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- ICP Filing authenticity checklist: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The name and document number of the organizer must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must provide a certificate of change. After the transfer, immediately change the ICP Filing information.
- The domicile indicated in the relevant identity documents, the mailing address, and the owner information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, this information can be changed.