Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises can use the business license and organization code certificate for ICP Filing.
- The subject must be the legal representative.
- Individuals under 18 years old must provide a proof of employment or income (unless the administrator is the legal representative).
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject. Domain name certificates are required.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individual: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
- Domain name certificates.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- ICP Filing information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.
- Enterprise: The website must be accessible. If the website is no longer accessible, you must cancel the ICP Filing at your original service provider, and then apply for ICP Filing again.
- Individual: If the website is no longer accessible, you must cancel the ICP Filing at your original service provider, and then apply for ICP Filing again.