Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises can use their business licenses and organization code certificates for ICP Filing.
- Individual: If the domicile indicated in your identity document is not in this province (including residents of Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and foreigners), you must provide proof that you study, live, or work in Sichuan (such as a student ID, proof of social insurance, proof of employment, or a residence permit).
- Enterprise: The subject administrator must be the legal representative. If the subject administrator is not the legal representative, a letter of authorization from the legal representative must be provided.
- Administrators less than 18 years of age cannot perform ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject or legal representative. If privacy protection is set for the domain name, it must be disabled during the ICP Filing period.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individual: An electronic copy of an original valid individual identity document.
- If the subject administrator is not the legal representative, a letter of authorization must be provided.
- Individuals without identity documents from this province must upload a student ID, proof of social insurance, proof of employment, a residence permit, or other such documents.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The name and document number of the subject must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, change or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the relevant identity documents, the mailing address, and administrator information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.