Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use business licenses for ICP Filing.
- The subject administrator must be the legal representative.
- Administrators less than 18 years of age cannot perform ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
- Individuals: If three or more domain names with different prefixes are filed under a single website, note that “the domain names direct to the same website” in the remarks section.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Electronic scanned copies of the original valid certificates of the subjects and electronic copies of the original valid identity documents of the subject/website administrators.
- Individuals: Electronic copies of original valid individual identity documents.
- ICP Filing authenticity checklist: Available for download during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The name and document number of the subject must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, change the ICP Filing information, or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the relevant ID documents, the mailing address, and owner information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.