Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use the business license for ICP Filing.
- The subject must be the legal representative.
- Subjects younger than 18 years old cannot apply for ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
- Individuals: If three or more domain names with different prefixes are filed under a single website, state “The domain names direct to the same website” in the remarks section.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The name and document number of the subject must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change the ICP Filing information or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the relevant ID documents, the mailing address, and the owner information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.