Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use the business license and organization code certificate for ICP Filing. The subject administrator must be the legal representative.
- Individual: Chinese citizens must use the ID card for ICP Filing. Individuals without ID cards from this province cannot apply for ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
- If an ICP Filing number has been obtained for a domain name, the domain name must be accessible. The ICP Filing number must be shown at the bottom of the website page.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individual: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity checklist: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The name of the subject must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the relevant identity documents, the mailing address, the document number, and the administrator information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, this information can be changed.