Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: Use the business licenses for ICP Filing. The subject administrator must be the legal representative.
- Individual: ICP Filing cannot be performed if the individuals’ identity documents are not from this province.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individual: An electronic copy of an original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity checklist: Available for download during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The subject name, document number, and website administrator information must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, change or cancel the ICP filing at the original service provider and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in identity documents and the mailing address must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, this information can be changed.