Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: Use the business license for ICP Filing. The subject must be the legal representative. Subjects younger than 18 years old cannot apply for ICP Filing.
- Individuals: The identity documents must be issued by Jilin province authorities. If not, upload a residence permit (students can upload student IDs).
- Domain names registered outside China cannot be used for ICP Filing.
- The domain name owner must be the ICP Filing owner.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprise: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the ICP Filing owner, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individual: An electronic copy of an original valid individual identity document. If your identity document is not issued by Jilin province authorities, you must upload a residence permit (students can upload student IDs).
- ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
ICP filing change rules
- Enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to individual ICP Filing.
- If either the enterprise name or the certificate number is changed, a certificate of change issued by the competent authority (issuing authority) must be provided.
- The individual ICP Filing of one individual cannot be changed to another individual ICP Filing. If an individual with an individual ICP Filing is the legal representative of an enterprise, the individual ICP Filing can be changed to an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- If the name or document number of the ICP Filing owner is inconsistent with the public query result, you must provide a certificate of change issued by the competent authority. After successful transfer, the ICP Filing information is changed.
- The domicile indicated in the relevant identity documents, the mailing address, and the owner/administrator information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, the information can be changed.