Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises must use copy of the business license for ICP Filing. The annual inspection seal is not required.
- If your mailing address is within the “Huayuan” area, select the specific area based on your location in relation to the ring road. Select Nankai District if you are on the inner ring road. Select Xiqing District if you are on the outer ring road.
- The ICP Filing subject administrator must be the legal representative, and the website administrator must be a different person from the subject. Subjects younger than 18 years old cannot apply for ICP Filing.
- The mobile phone number of the administrators must be from this province.
- The name of the domain name holder must be the same as that of the ICP Filing subject or the legal representative. If privacy protection is set for the domain name, it must be disabled during the ICP Filing process.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing information change rules
- Enterprise ICP Filings cannot be changed to individual ICP Filings.
- When changing an individual ICP Filing to an enterprise ICP Filing, you must submit the domain name certificate to prove to the competent authority for approval that the domain name is held under the name of the enterprise (this applies to all the domain names under the subject).
- If the organization name or document number is changed, a certificate of change issued by the competent authority (issuing authority) must be provided.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The name and document number of the subject must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change the ICP Filing information, or cancel the ICP Filing at your original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The domicile indicated in the identity documents, the mailing address, and the subject information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, this information can be changed.
- The correct ICP Filing number must be shown at the bottom of website page.