Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises must use copies of their business licenses for ICP Filing. The annual renewal seal is not required.
- If your mailing address is within the “Huayuan” area, select the specific area based on your location in relation to the ring road: Nankai District if you are on the inner side of the ring road, or Xiqing District if you are on the outer side.
- The ICP Filing subject administrator must be the legal representative, and the website administrator must a different person from the subject administrator. Subject administrators less than 18 years of age cannot perform ICP Filing.
- The mobile phone number of the administrators must be from this province.
- The name of the domain name holder must be the same as that of the ICP Filing subject or the legal representative. If privacy protection is set for the domain name, it must be disabled during the ICP Filing period.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject and electronic copies of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrators.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of an original valid individual identity document.
- ICP Filing authenticity checklist: Available for download during the ICP Filing process.
ICP Filing information change rules
- Enterprise ICP Filings cannot be changed to individual ICP Filings.
- When changing an individual ICP Filing to an enterprise ICP Filing, you must submit the domain name certificate showing the domain name is held under the name of the enterprise to the competent authority for approval (this applies to all the domain names under the subject).
- If the organization name or document number is changed, a certificate of change issued by the competent authority (issuing authority) must be provided.
ICP Filing transfer rules
- The name and document number of the subject must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change the ICP Filing information, or cancel the ICP Filing at your original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.
- The subject’s domicile indicated in identity documents, the mailing address, and subject administrator information must comply with the rules of the competent authority. After successful transfer, this information can be changed.
- The correct ICP Filing number must be indicated at the bottom of website pages.