Check whether the RAM service is activated or not. If yes, go to step 2. If not, activate the service and try again.
Check whether the number of RAM accounts has reached its upper limit or not. If yes, delete an account and try again.
If neither of the preceding problems exists, update your RAM authorization information by completing the following steps:
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- Click Clusters in the left-side navigation pane.
- Click More at the right of the cluster.
- Select Update RAM Authorization Information from the list.
- Click Confirm in the displayed dialog box.
Thank you! We've received your feedback.