The RBS (Report Building Service) provides a data design function that what you see is what you get. It is simple and easy to use, and it makes everyone has the ability to use data. This fuction greatly shortens the time cycle from decisions generating to implementation. Service), which provides the design data product functionality as seen and obtained. It's easy to use, and everyone has the power to use data. Greatly shorten the time period from producing the desire for decision-making to satisfying the desire.
- Powerful widgets fiter and display the data by using the drag operation, and use the way of what you see is what you get to complete the web production of all data charts.
- A rich template library. You can modify the template settings to create different charts.
- Supports generating charts on PC and mobile client, and provides a full client report access.
- The business users can complete the design of data products without an investment of web page development.
- Provide authority integration and third party system integration, which can seamlessly integrate with an enterprise intranet.
- The flexible data security and privilege management design, supporting row-level privilege control.
- Supports creating a dashboard by using the drag and drop operations in the form of row and column layout.
- Supports layout components. The layout is used to store widgets, including row layout, TAB, IFrame, and so on. Supports components of the widget. Widgets are used to support chart interaction operations, including text, filters, time conditions, query conditions, buttons, and so on.
- Supports control components. Controls are used to support report interaction operations, includes text, filter, time condition, query condition, button, etc.
- Supports the chart component. The data is displayed in the form of charts, including tables, bar charts, line charts, pie charts, gauges, radar charts, polar charts, funnel charts, card charts, and so on. Displays data in the form of charts, includes spreadsheet, column chart, line chart, pie chart, dashboard, radar chart, polar coordinate chart, ripper chart, index kanban, etc.
- Supports parameter transfer and linkage among components, and supports displaying and refreshing data according to their dependency order.
- Supports the different display and processing ways of dashboard in editing interface, preview interface, and display interface.
- Supports transferring parameters to dashboard in the form of URL parameters, and the dashboard displays data according to the input parameters.
- The chart component data supports data from the dataset, and supports OLAP queries in accordance with the dimensions and measurements of the dataset.
- Chart component data supports data from indicator sets and synchronous creation of indicator sets.
- Chart component data supports data from the data set and OLAP queries based on the dimensions and metrics of the data set.
- Supports the chart contents exporting with PDF format.
Data product management
- Supports editing and producing data products according to the template.
- Supports listing, previewing, and deleting data products.
Sharing and privilege
- Supports dashboards and data products sharing.
- Supports the web page access control for dashboards and data products.
- Support for dashboard, data product access rights penetrating pass-through.