Consumer error: HSFTimeOutException
- Check whether the network of the device is healthy. Check whether the IP address of the provider can be pinged.
- If the processing time of the provider is greater than 3s, find the service execution timeout logs in hsf.log of the provider, to locate the specific class and method:
- A serialization error has occurred for the provider. Check the codes: The stream type, file, and oversized objects may cause the serialization error, and cannot be transferred.
- The code performance is inadequate. Optimize the codes.
- The logic of the provider is complex, and service processing requires over 3s. Modify the timeout duration. (See the Developer manual.)
- Timeout happens occasionally, and GC occurs for both the provider and consumer. Check the GC logs of the provider and consumer. GC requiring a long time may result in timeout. For detailed troubleshooting methods, search Java GC optimization on the Internet.
- The consumer is heavily burdened so that it fails to send the request, resulting in timeout. Add more devices for the consumer.