This article describes how to use RDSBackup to decompress a MySQL backup file in Windows.
Alibaba Cloud reminds you that:
- When you perform operations that have risks, such as modifying instance configurations or data, check the disaster recovery and fault tolerance capabilities of the instances to ensure data security.
- Before you modify the configurations and data of instances including but not limited to ECS and RDS instances, we recommend that you create snapshots or enable RDS log backup.
- If you have authorized or submitted security information such as the logon account and password in the Alibaba Cloud Management console, we recommend that you modify such information in a timely manner.
- Download and decompress the following package to a local directory.
- Place the downloaded MySQL backup file in the decompressed RDSBackup folder.
- Double-click RDS.bat in the dialog box that appears, press Enter key.
- To upload a file to Linux and restore it, see use RDS for MySQL physical backup file to restore data to a user-created MongoDB instance or restore data RDS for MySQL logical backup files to a user-created MongoDB instance.
- ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL