ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL has the following limits on Table partitions:
- You can only partition an integer column in a table or convert a column to an integer column by using a partition function.
- The maximum number of partitions cannot exceed 1,024.
- If the index contains a unique index or primary key, partition key column must be included in all unique indexes or primary keys.
- Foreign keys are not supported.
- Full-text index (FULL TEXT). is not supported.
If the issue persists, contact the technical support.