- Log on to the Web Hosting console.
- On the Host List page, find the Web Hosting instance on which the website is hosted and click Manage in the Operation column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Environment Settings > Default Homepage Settings.
- On the Default Homepage page, enter a homepage file name and click Add.
- After you add all the homepage files, click Save.To delete any item, click the item, click [X] at the right side, and then click Save.
- The higher item in the sequence has higher priority.
- You can set only one PHP dynamic page (namely, xxx.php) for the homepage. The priority of the dynamic page must be set lower than that of all static pages.