- Log on to the Container Service console.
- Click Services in the left-side navigation pane.
- Select the cluster from the Cluster list.
- Click Update at the right of the service (nginx in this example).
- Enter the host port to be mapped in Port Mapping.
To expose multiple ports, click the plus icon and enter multiple host ports and container ports.
- Click Update.
- Click the service name (nginx in this example).
The host port maps to the container port and the port connection using Telnet is successful.