You have obtained an ICP Filing license with your domain name and identifications, and you want to change the information of the subject or a website. When you are modifying your ICP Filing information, your website can be accessed as normal.
- Log on to the ICP Filing system (only available in Chinese). On the homepage, you can view successfully filed records.
- Click Modify Subject Information or Modify Website Information to edit the ICP subject information or website information.
- Modify subject information: If you want to modify the information of the ICP Filing subject, the new information must also meet the requirements of the local administration.
- Modify website information: Modify the website information according to your actual situation.
Note From 00:00 January 1, 2018, the relevant provincial/municipal authorities perform domain name verification to all submitted ICP Filing applications. MIIT has published requirements for domain name verification. For more information, see Domain name information verification.
- you have another ICP Filing in progress that uses your ICP Filing information. Different types of ICP Filing cannot be processed at the same time.
- The local administration does not allow information modification. In this case, you must cancel the ICP Filing first and apply for an ICP Filing again.
- Enter your new information. For more information about what information you must provide, see Subject and website information FAQs
- Upload all the required documents.
- Upload scanned copies or photos of your ID card and other required documents,
- You must download the authenticity statement template
- If domain name certificates are required by the local authorities, contact your domain name provider for your domain name certificates.
After you upload all required documents, click submit, and click OK.For more information, see Document uploading FAQs.
Screenshot examples of the document uploading page.
After your submit your information and documents, Alibaba Cloud will review your information and documents in one workday. After you submit your ICP Filing information for Alibaba Cloud review, make sure that your phone number is in service and the call is answered during the normal working hours in China. If we find any problem , we contact you by the phone number in your ICP Filing information.
- After your information passes Alibaba Cloud review, log on to the Alibaba Cloud ICP Filing system to upload a picture of the website administrator as required for verification.
Note for Shanghai users: Shanghai Communications Administration requires that ICP Filing applicants in Shanghai must use Shanghai Communications Administration app (only available in Chinese) to verity the website administrator. For more information, see Using Shanghai communications administration app to verify the website administrator.
For other regions, ICP applicants can select one of several designated places, which are scattered in most major cities in China, to take an official photo as part of the application process. This rule demands the applicants to physically present in China long enough to have a picture taken. However, Alibaba Cloud can make it easier. You can apply for an official background (that is, “photo backdrop”) from the document uploading page of your ICP Filing process. Click Enter Your Address, and enter an address of mainland China. Alibaba Cloud can mail the photo backdrop to any region in mainland China. The website administrator takes a picture in front of the backdrop and upload the picture. Do not wear in red or blue when taking the picture.
For more information, see Website administrator verification FAQs.
Alibaba Cloud submits your information for the local communications administration review in one workday after you upload acceptable picture.
- Verify the mobile phone number of the subject and website administrators. Currently, mobile phone verification is supported in Tianjin, Gansu, Tibet, Ningxia, Hainan, Xinjiang, and Qinghai. Other provinces do not require mobile phone number verification.
If you apply for ICP Filing in these regions, you will receive a text message (in Chinese) from the MIIT in five minutes after you get a message and email from Alibaba Cloud.You must follow the message to verify your mobile phone number within 48 hours. If you have not finish the verification in 48 hours, your ICP Filing application will be rejected.
For more information about mobile phone number verification, see Mobile phone number verification for ICP Filing.
The local communications administration may take 3 to 20 workdays to review your ICP Filing information.。
The review result is sent to you by a text message and an email. You can view your ICP Filing status on ICP Filing system .