You have obtained an ICP Filing with your domain name and identifications, and you want to change the information of the information of the subject or website. The information changing process does not affect the normal access of your website.Note:
- You cannot change the province where your ICP Filing is registered.
- If you use a new domain name to replace the old one, you cannot visit the website with the old domain name after the new domain name is approved by the communications administration.
- Log on to the ICP Filing system (only available in Chinese). Successfully filed records are displayed on the homepage.
- Click Change Subject Information or Change Website Information to change the ICP subject information or website information.Note: If you cannot find the related button, the reason may be that you have another ICP Filing order in progress using your ICP Filing information. ICP Filing orders of different types cannot be processed at the same time. You can cancel the other order in progress or apply for information change later after the communications administration approves the order.
- Enter your new ICP information.
- Upload scanned copies or photos of your identifications and other required documents, and then submit the application for preliminary review.
- After the preliminary review passes, the website administrator must take a photo according to the MIIT requirements and upload it for verification. (Do not wear in red or blue when taking the photo.)
Alibaba Cloud submits your ICP Filing information to the local communications administration for approval in one workday after your photo passes the verification.
The review result is sent to by a text message and an email.