Can enterprises registered outside of mainland China apply for an ICP Filing?

Last Updated: Apr 04, 2018

The documents issued outside of mainland China are not accepted for ICP Filing. If you have a registered branch company in mainland China, you can use its registration documents for ICP Filing. If you do not have a registered company, you must apply for a Registration Certificate of Foreign Enterprises Permanent Office in China from the relevant authority and use this as a business license to submit an ICP Filing application. Representative offices in China cannot apply for commercial licenses. However, they can apply for ICP Filing from certain provincial communications administrations. For more information, contact us.Registration Certificate

Thank you! We've received your feedback.