If you use DMS to export a task, you cannot click terminate.
- Log on to the DMS console.
- In the top navigation bar, click SQLConsole.>Single database query, select the specified database, open another session page.
- On the SQL Console page, run the following SQL statement to view the session details:
- In the result set area, obtain and record the process Id of the export session.
- On the SQL Console page, run the following SQL statement to terminate the process:
Note:[$Id] is the process Id obtained in the previous step.
- Data Management (DMS)