An ECS instance running Linux instance in
wget command prompt "command not found ", use
yuminstall command to download
wget command prompt" already installed and latest version "
/usr/bin directory for
wget commands that do not exist. However,
wge commands do not exist. An error is reported because the commands have been renamed.
Alibaba Cloud reminds you that:
- Before you perform operations that may cause risks, such as modifying instance configurations or data, we recommend that you check the disaster recovery and fault tolerance capabilities of the instances to ensure data security.
- You can modify the configurations and data of instances including but not limited to Elastic Compute Service (ECS) and Relational Database Service (RDS) instances. Before the modification, we recommend that you create snapshots or enable RDS log backup.
- If you have authorized or submitted sensitive information such as the logon account and password in the Alibaba Cloud Management Console, we recommend that you modify such information in a timely manner.
Perform the following steps.
- Execute the following command to query the path of the
whereis wgeThe system returns the following information.
- Run the following command to rename the file based on the path:
cp /usr/bin/wge /usr/bin/wget
- Simple Application Server