Upgrade the minor version of your instance to the latest version that supports alert reporting.
After an alert rule is configured, Insufficient Data is displayed in the Status (All) column of the Alert Items dialog box.
The Message Queue for Apache Kafka instance is not upgraded to a version that supports alert reporting.
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the instance is located.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- On the Instance Details page, click the instance.
- In the Basic Information section, click Upgrade Minor Version next to Internal Version to upgrade the instance.
- In the Upgrade Minor Version dialog box, set parameters and then click Upgrade.
Parameter Description Name Your name. Emergency Phone Number Your phone number, which is only used for contacting you in emergency.Notice
- If the client does not support the reconnection mechanism (enabled by default), the client may be unavailable after it is disconnected. Ensure that the client supports the reconnection mechanism.
- It will take about 15 minutes for the upgrade. Services will not be interrupted during the upgrade and the business will not be affected.