Upgrade the minor version of your instance to the latest.
An alert rule is configured. However, in the Alert Rules Associated with Resource panel, the value in the Status column is No data.
The Message Queue for Apache Kafka instance is not upgraded to a version that supports alert reporting.
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- In the Resource Distribution section of the Overview page, select the region where your instance resides.
- On the Instances page, click the name of the instance that you want to manage.
- On the Instance Details page, click the Configuration Information tab. On the tab that appears, click Upgrade Minor Version on the right of Minor Version.
- In the Upgrade Minor Version of Instance panel, perform the following operations:
- Carefully read the content in the Read Before Upgrade section.
- Enter your name in the Emergency Contact field.
- Enter your emergency contact number in the Emergency Contact Number field.
- Click OK.